TMT Law Practice, Mumbai
Sneha Herwade is the Principal Associate at TMT Law Practice. She graduated from K.C. Law College, Mumbai University. She also holds a graduate degree in B.Com (Accounting & Finance), Mumbai University and a Post-Graduate Diploma in Securities Laws from Government Law College, Mumbai University.
She has advised clients on civil, corporate, and commercial disputes across various sectors including arbitration and has keen interest in securities litigation. She regularly appears before Bombay High Court, National Company Law Tribunal (NCLT), Securities Appellate Tribunal (SAT), Debt Recovery Tribunal (DRT), Intellectual Appellate Property Board (IPAB) and other fora.
- Prosecution / defence of suits, proceedings and appeals in respect of commercial and civil litigation before various High Courts and Arbitral Tribunal and also including disputes before NCLT under Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code, 2016.
- Represented leading OTT platforms in writ petitions filed in different High Courts for regulation of online/digital content.
- Represented radio broadcasters before IPAB for fixation of statutory license fee under Section 31D of the Copyright Act, 1957.
- Advising clients and giving opinions across sectors on commercial and civil disputes
- Representing individual clients in Family Court (Matrimonial Disputes), Consumer Forum, Trademarks Registry and Charity Commissioner amongst other fora.
My Industry Sectors
Beyond Technology, Media and Telecom, TMT Law Practice serves a wide variety of diverse industry sectors and its legal challenges, from more conventional BFIS and Infrastructure to the new age Technological and StartUp sectors.
My Practice Areas
Beyond Intellectiual Property Rights, you can rely on TMT Law Practice for diverse Legal competencies from Arbitration to Litigation and from Corporate Disputes to Competition Law, White Collar Crimes, Contracts, Data Privacy and Public Policy to name a few, those we have been serving for a iconic brands and businesses, eversince.
Post Graduate Diploma in Securities Laws, from Government Law College, Mumbai (Class of 2018)
LL.M. (BFSI Laws), Kishinchand Chellaram Law College (Class of 2014)
B.Com (Accounting & Finance), from S.K. Somaiya College of Arts, Science and Commerce
I’d Love to Help
TMT Law Practice
Established in 2008, headquartered in New Delhi, with branch office in Mumbai, TMT Law Practice is India’s premiere Law Firm in segment of Technology, Media and Telecom, behind India’s iconic clients and judgements, often cited for “Where Law Meets Innovation”…