TMT Law Practice, Mumbai
LL.M., BA LL.B.
Rashi is an associate at TMT Law Practice. She graduated in the year 2017 from Institute of Law, Nirma University, Ahmedabad, with specialization in Corporate Laws. Rashi completed her Masters in Business and Finance Law, from the University of Glasgow, in 2018. She was called to Bar in 2018 and is since stationed in New Delhi. She started her career at Demeterali Legal and moved to Krida Legal for further growth. She has expertise in the practice areas of sports, gaming, media, entertainment, and corporate laws, and has advised sports institutions & gaming operators, sportspersons impacted by doping matters, handling contractual and commercial arrangements, and building client relationships. In the initial years of practice, she also gathered experience in commercial litigation.
She has always been a sportsperson, with major interest in cricket and table tennis. She represented her alma matar in the sports of volleyball, basketball, and table tennis at state and district levels.
- Project Leader, SLPN
- Editorial Member, GSPR 2020
- Review Board, GNLU Journal of Law & Sports
- Member, Cricket Club, UofG, 2018
- Secretary, Moot Court Organising Committee, ILNU, 2016-17
- Core Member, Sports Committee, ILNU, 2016-17
- Gold Medal, ILNU, 2016
- 1st place, Table Tennis, (Singles & Doubles), University level, 2011
- 1st place, Volleyball – District level, 2010
- LL.M., University of Glasgow, Glasgow, 2018;
- LL.B., Institute of Law, Nirma University, Ahmedabad, 2017
I’d Love to Help
TMT Law Practice
Established in 2008, headquartered in New Delhi, with branch office in Mumbai and Bengaluru, TMT Law Practice is India’s premiere Law Firm in segment of Technology, Media and Telecom, behind India’s iconic clients and judgements, often cited for “Where Law Meets Innovation”…